AQUAGEL® visocifier is a treated premium grade Bentonite. AQUAGEL visocifier is finely ground to aid in dispersion and meets API specifications 13A, section 9 requirements. This product can provide viscosity and gelling characteristics to most water-based drilling fluids and also helps reduce fluid loss and filtrate seepage into the formation.
- Viscosify anionic water-based drilling fluids
- Can reduce water seepage or filtration into permeable formations
- Can form a thin filter cake with low permeability
- Can promote hole stability in poorly consolidated formations
- Helps provide suspension for fluids weighted with barite or hematite
- Helps improve hole-cleaning capacity of drilling fluids
- Meets or exceeds API manufacturing standards (Section 9, Bentonite)
- Is environmentally responsible
- Can be added directly to fresh water or fresh water drilling fluids
- Appearance Variable-colored powder
- Bulk density, compacted 73 lb/ft³
- Bulk density, uncompacted 50 lb/ft³
- Bulk density, compacted 1169 kg/m³
- Bulk density, uncompacted 800 kg/m³
1. Add AQUAGEL viscosifier in concentrations of 0-25 lb/bbl (0-70 kg/m³) to any active system.
2. Mix slowly through a jet mixer or sift slowly into the vortex of a high-speed stirrer.
Note: For optimum yield, AQUAGEL viscosifier should be prehydrated in fresh water when the fluid's chlorides exceed 8000 ppm.
AQUAGEL viscosifier is available in 50-lb (22.7-kg) and 100-lb (45.4-kg) sacks.
|Drilling fluid products|
|Packaging and Storage|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: