Weatherford's Cloverleaf I-PCP features a simple and robust design.
- This I-PCP assembly is removed by a rod coupling on the top of the rotor and a cloverleaf-shaped ring, which acts as a no-go seat at the top of the insert assembly.
- When the rod coupling and the cloverleaf ring meet, the pump can be pulled from the seating nipple and brought to surface.
- The Cloverleaf I-PCP is available in flushable and nonflushable configurations.
- The flushable configuration features a corresponding extension tube, approximately equal to the length of the rotor, which temporarily houses the rotor to enable fluid flow.
- Downhole monitoring equipment can remain in place during pump servicing.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: